Sunday, April 26th. 3pm at All Saints church, Biddenden.
By (pupil) suggestion!
You are ALL invited to take part in an informal recital at Willesborough church at the end of term for the family to watch…
* prepare a short (or long) piece on ANY INSTRUMENT or voice to share with everyone
* play one of the children’s pieces, or just a Twinkle variation played well
* play a piece of your own choosing, of any standard
* play a duet with your child
* sing a pop song (I could accompany you on the piano, with some notice)
* play something on an instrument not played for a long time
* play something on an entirely new instrument – I can lend a cello, violin, trumpet, saxophone, clarinet, flute, oboe, bassoon, recorders, harp or guitar (I can offer some assistance here if needed)
Please give this some serious thought – it is, of course, not an obligation, but it would be lovely to have enough support to perhaps make this a sponsored charity event???
Let me have your opinions please.