A new 1 hour class for 0-3 year olds. A group of 5 or more children in the group, learning to appreciate music
Pleas ring or e-mail to BOOK A PLACE.
* a structured music programme with 2 alternating (weekly) sets of rhymes & songs
* quality time and learning with your child
* the rhythm of words and speech through traditional nursery rhymes to encourage good language acquisition
* early exposure to good classical music
* Free expression to music using easily managed equipment – scarves, egg shakers
* pulse felt though walking to the beat in a circle with a parent
* good quality percussion and melodic instruments to listen to and to participate with
* social skills of integration, sharing, taking turns
* story reading to develop concentration and listening skills and calm time
FREE taster session by arrangement, on request.